ERG PWE/WFC (Chorus-burst, SWPIA-burst) for 2017-2019
This plot can be used for quick look only. Any publication is strictly prohibited.
If you consider to use plots for presentation at any meetings, please contact with PIs before the presentation.
Information on typical artificial signals can be seen at PWE wiki.
- The PI of PWE is Yoshiya Kasahara (kasahara at is.t.kanazawa-u.ac.jp) at Kanazawa University (erg_pwe_info at isee.nagoya-u.ac.jp).
- The Co-PIs of PWE are Yasumasa Kasaba at Tohoku University, Hirotsugu Kojima at Kyoto University, and Satoshi Yagitani at Kanazawa University (erg_pwe_info at isee.nagoya-u.ac.jp).
- The Project Manager of the ERG mission is Iku Shinohara (iku at stp.isas.jaxa.jp) at ISAS/JAXA.
- The Mission Manager of the ERG mission is Takeshi Takashima (ttakeshi at stp.isas.jaxa.jp) at ISAS/JAXA.
- The Mission Submanager of the ERG mission is Kazushi Asamura (asamura at stp.isas.jaxa.jp) at ISAS/JAXA.
- The Project Scientist of the ERG mission is Yoshizumi Miyoshi (miyoshi at isee.nagoya-u.ac.jp) at Nagoya University.
If you have any questions on Arase/PWE WFC data, please contact Arase/PWE team ("erg_pwe_info at isee.nagoya-u.ac.jp").
If you have any problems, questions, or comments on this page, please contact the ERG Science Center ("ergsc-help at isee.nagoya-u.ac.jp") at ISEE, Nagoya University.
Last Modified: 2019/06/14