Plasma Wave Experiment (PWE)
- Yoshiya Kasahara (Kanazawa University)
- Yasumasa Kasaba (Tohoku University)
- Hirotsugu Kojima (Kyoto University)
- Satoshi Yagitani (Kanazawa University)
- Keigo Ishisaka (Toyama Prefectural University)
- Atsushi Kumamoto (Tohoku University)
- Fuminori Tsuchiya (Tohoku University)
- Mitsunori Ozaki (Kanazawa University)
- Tomohiko Imachi (Kanazawa University)
- Yoshizumi Miyoshi (Nagoya University)
- Shoya Matsuda (Nagoya University)
- Satoshi Kurita (Nagoya University)
- Tomoko Nakagawa (Tohoku Institute of Technology)
- Mitsuru Hikishima (JAXA/ISAS)
- Yuto Katoh (Tohoku University)
- Hiroaki Misawa (Tohoku University)
- Tomoki Kimura (Riken)
Rules of the Road (specific to PWE data)
For the general data policy for the ERG satellite, please refer to this webpage.
Rules of the Road for the users of the products from the ERG/Arase Project
Users of all level of scientific products from the ERG/Arase Project should contact instrument PI(s), Project Manager (PM), and Project Scientist (PS) before using the data for any publications and presentations.
For the PWE data, PWE-PI (Yoshiya Kasahara, kasahara at is.t.kanazawa-u.ac.jp) Arase-PM (Iku Shinohara, iku at stp.isas.jaxa.jp) Arase-PS (Yoshizumi Miyoshi, miyoshi at isee.nagoya-u.ac.jp) may suggest potential coauthor(s) from the ERG/Arase Project side for the publications and presentations.
Some necessary articles suggested by the PI(s) should be cited. Users should always use the latest version of data files in CDF provided from the ERG science center for their data analysis, presentation and publications. Redistribution of the data files is strictly prohibited.
Publications that use data from instruments onboard ERG (Arase) should include the following text in the paper acknowledgements: "Science data of the ERG (Arase) satellite were obtained from the ERG Science Center operated by ISAS/JAXA and ISEE/Nagoya University (https://ergsc.isee.nagoya-u.ac.jp/)."
For details of the instrument, please refer to the following article:
PWE Overall : Kasahara et al., EPS, doi:10.1186/s40623-018-0842-4, 2018.
WPT/EFD : Kasaba et al., EPS, doi:10.1186/s40623-017-0760-x, 2017.
MSC : Ozaki et al., EPS, doi:10.1186/s40623-018-0837-1, 2018.
WFC/OFA : Matsuda et al., EPS, doi:10.1186/s40623-018-0838-0, 2018.
HFA : Kumamoto et al., EPS, doi:10.1186/s40623-018-0854-0, 2018.
- Provisional data of PWE
- Electric Field Detector (EFD)
- Onboard Frequency Analyzer (OFA)
- Waveform Capture (WFC)
- High Frequency Analyzer (HFA)
Data Inventory (Data Archive Status)
- Data repository: http://ergsc.isee.nagoya-u.ac.jp/data/ergsc/satellite/erg/pwe/
- Burst operation history (data availability):
|Name||Processed until||Latest Calibration Version||Remarks|