Double Star TC2 Magnetic Field (Prime Parameters)
from Jul 2004 through May 2008
Not Available for 2020/12/31
TC1 FGM and HIA Prime Parameters: 2 hours
QL Summary: 6 hours (DSDSWeb at OEAW)
Spacecraft Footprints and Ground-Based Instruments:
High-Lat + Mid-Tail 2 hours
Polar 2 hours (old)
Conjunction Event Finder
CAUTION!! Figures are NOT for publication.
- We thank C. P. Escoubet, Z. X. Liu, and R. Nakamura for the permission to use DSP prime parameter data and their support for this page.
- The PI of TC2 FGM is T. Zhang at IWF/OEAW (see Carr et al. [Ann. Geophys., 23, 2713-2732, 2005] for details of the instrument).
- The time resolution of the FGM data is 4 sec (one spin period).
- The data and TC2 locations are in GSM coordinates.
- See DSDS Users Guide for post processing caveats. CAUTION: FGM data might be affected by magnetic field disturbance. The data have been processed using a preliminary calibration of the instrument. The spacecraft disturbance has not been removed. The data are presented for context and information only. They are not suitable for detailed analysis.
- Data are plotted even if the status is "Use with caution" (Status=1).
- The final data for publications must be checked by the PI.
- dB2/B2 denotes the variance of the magnetic field magnitude normalized by the squared field magnitude.
If you have any problems, questions, or comments, please contact
the ERG Science Center ("ergsc-help (at) isee.nagoya-u.ac.jp")
or Y. Miyashita ("miyasita (at) isee.nagoya-u.ac.jp") at ISEE, Nagoya University.
This page was originally produced by Y. Miyashita, T. Takada, M. Fujimoto, H. Hasegawa, and I. Shinohara
and moved from DARTS
JAXA in Japan.
Last Modified: 2021/06/01