Double Star TC1 Magnetic Field and Ion Moment (Prime Parameters)
from Jan 2004 through Sep 2007
TC2 FGM Prime Parameters: 2 hours
QL Summary: 6 hours (DSDSWeb at OEAW)
Spacecraft Footprints and Ground-Based Instruments:
High-Lat + Mid-Tail 2 hours
Polar 2 hours (old)
Conjunction Event Finder
CAUTION!! Figures are NOT for publication.
070919 1400-1600 UT
- We thank C. P. Escoubet, Z. X. Liu, and R. Nakamura for the permission to use DSP prime parameter data and their support for this page.
- The PI of TC1 FGM is C. M. Carr at Imperial College (see Carr et al. [Ann. Geophys., 23, 2713-2732, 2005] for details of the instrument).
- The PI of TC1 HIA is H. Rème at CESR (see Rème et al. [Ann. Geophys., 23, 2757-2774, 2005] for details of the instrument).
- The time resolution of both FGM and HIA data is 4 sec (one spin period).
- The data and TC1 locations are in GSM coordinates.
- See DSDS Users Guide for post processing caveats. CAUTION: TC1 FGM data are affected by magnetic field disturbance originating from the spacecraft solar array. The data have been processed using a preliminary calibration of the instrument. The spacecraft disturbance has not been removed. The data are presented for context and information only. They are not suitable for detailed analysis.
- The users of the HIA data need to be cautious: See the HIA homepage at CESR.
- Data are plotted even if the status is "Use with caution" (Status=1).
- The final data for publications must be checked by the PIs.
- dB2/B2 denotes the variance of the magnetic field magnitude normalized by the squared field magnitude.
- The upper and lower lines in the second panel from the bottom indicate the total pressure (the sum of the ion and magnetic pressures) and the ion pressure.
If you have any problems, questions, or comments, please contact
the ERG Science Center ("ergsc-help (at) isee.nagoya-u.ac.jp")
or Y. Miyashita ("miyasita (at) isee.nagoya-u.ac.jp") at ISEE, Nagoya University.
This page was originally produced by Y. Miyashita, T. Takada, M. Fujimoto, H. Hasegawa, and I. Shinohara
and moved from DARTS
JAXA in Japan.
Last Modified: 2021/06/01