ATHA EMCCD Keogram
Conjunction Event Finder
CAUTION!! Figures are NOT for publication.
20160408 1100-1200 UT
- The EMCCD observation at Athabasca is a collaborative research with NIPR (Japan), Kanazawa Univesity (Japan), and Athabasca University(Canada).
- The development and operation of the EMCCD system at Athabasca have been supported by JSPS Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (25302006 and 15H05747).
- If you use these plots as well as request digital data, please contact Y. Miyoshi at ISEE, Nagoya University ("miyoshi (at) isee.nagoya-u.ac.jp").
- Original image data are obtained at a sampling rate of 100 Hz.
- The number of pixels in an image is 16,384 (128×128).
- The BG3 filter is used to eliminate both 5577 and 6300 nm emissions.
If you have any problems, questions, or comments, please contact
the ERG Science Center ("ergsc-help (at) isee.nagoya-u.ac.jp")
or Y. Miyoshi ("miyoshi (at) isee.nagoya-u.ac.jp") at ISEE, Nagoya University.
This page is produced by Y. Miyoshi, S. Kurita, and Y. Miyashita.
Last Modified: 2016/08/22