Kyoto University Plasma Dispersion Analysis Package (KUPDAP)
Plug-In for SPEDAS
- Please contact us if you are interested in a test version.
- KUPDAP has been developed by the space group at RISH, Kyoto University.
- The IDL codes and dynamic link modules (DLMs) included in this software package may be freely used only for non-commercial research/educational purposes.
- The IDL implementation has been conducted by the ERG Science Center. Please contact ergsc-help at isee.nagoya-u.ac.jp if you have any questions on the IDL interface.
- KUPDAP Homepage
- Reference: Sugiyama, H., S. Singh, Y. Omura, M. Shoji, D. Nunn, and D. Summers (2015), Electromagnetic ion cyclotron waves in the Earth's magnetosphere with a kappa-Maxwellian particle distribution, J.Geophys. Res. Space Physics, 120, 8426-8439, doi:10.1002/2015JA021346.